My Betting Log - Trying to Make It BIG by Betting Football Pools
onsdag 13 september 2017
RB Leipzig - Monaco: 2-1
RB Leipzig - Monaco: 2-1
I'm going on the feels on this one. Seems like a somewhat predictable game.
2-1
(9,15 odds)
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar
Senaste inlägg
Äldre inlägg
Startsida
Prenumerera på:
Kommentarer till inlägget (Atom)
Current Update
Been betting only small amounts past two weekends. I bet 4$ on a fourble and a single bet, this past weekend. Had only one score correct, ...
Close but no Cookie.
Results are in, RB Leipzig - Monaco: 1-1 Close but no cookie on this one. I'm going to play correct score pools from now on. It...
My bets nearly hit.
I had tottenham and arsenal 2-0. Both teams finnished with 3-0. Hit the correct score on the Chelsea game. This is going to be a piec...
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar